According to The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals, approximately 3.2 million shelter animals are adopted each year in the US.
Due to the recent pet adoption boom and availability of pet insurance, the demand for veterinarian services has increased in the US, which creates a host of challenges for vet clinics.
Veterinary practices are taking measures to handle a large volume of clients who seek effective medical care for their furry friends, and it’s possible by the use of the latest technology.
An efficient and high-quality veterinary practice management software can be extremely helpful. Here’s all you need to know:
What is veterinary practice management software?
Veterinary practice management software, as the name suggests, is a program designed specifically to assist animal clinics and vet practices in daily operations.
It’s a fully integrating solution that comes with a variety of features and functions to help veterinary practices manage their administrative and operational activities.
Why is veterinary practice management software important?
Veterinary practices heavily rely on accurate appointment scheduling and effective inventory management to offer quality care to clients.
A robust veterinary practice management software enables vet practices to run their day-to-day operations smoothly.
The administrative team can streamline the workflow for veterinarians, which allows them to focus on providing quality care to their furry patients.
It comes with a wide range of features, including appointment scheduling, car processing, email, financial reporting, and more.
Key benefits of veterinary practice management software
- Automate repetitive and tedious tasks
- Streamline the administrative operations and activities
- Eliminate manual work and inefficient workflow practices
- Improve collaboration and communication
- Allow secure and quick data sharing across the organization
- Facilitate efficient inventory management of medical supplies
Essential qualities to look in a veterinary practice management software
- Integration with labs: Thesoftware should allow integration with labs. It will allow automatically transfers lab results from the lab to the practice.
- DICOM: DICOMis the standard for communication and management of medical imaging information and data.
- Cloud-hosting:The software must support cloud solutions to allow flexibility and seamless scaling of operations.
- Module add-ons: The software must support add-ons to add functionalities as per the needs of the practice.
- Card processing: The software must support card processing asmany clients prefer to pay their bills via a credit card.
If you’re looking for advanced veterinary practice management software, contact us today! At Animal Intelligence Software, Inc., we provide state-of-the-art cloud-based veterinary practice management software that can streamline the operations of your veterinary practice. Call 1-877-876-7123 to get started!